We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recovery Room restaurant

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,122 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Recovery Room restaurant

Try this restaurant run by the some folks who run the Asylum in Jerome. Delicious. I wrote something about it when I visited Sedona in February, but it seemed to have disappeared. (I don't have any financial interest in it.)

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
62,343 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recovery Room restaurant

Mrs Red Pony and I enjoy lunch there about once a week. The food and service is consistently good. They recently made some changes to the menu and deleted one of our favorites, the Mediterranean Salad. We have been requesting it still and apparently so have a lot of others, so maybe it will magically reappear.

2. Re: Recovery Room restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 16:19
Get answers to your questions about Cottonwood
More Cottonwood Topics