We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fine Dining at The Inn at Eagle Mountain

PA
3 posts
Save Topic
Fine Dining at The Inn at Eagle Mountain

Coming soon to AZ. Heard there is new management for the Inn at Eagle Mountain restaurant. Any reports on it yet? Like to stay there and would want to patronize its new in house fine dining restaurant.

NWPA
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Fine Dining at The Inn at Eagle Mountain

Excellent food, great service

Phoenix, AZ
Level Contributor
24 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fine Dining at The Inn at Eagle Mountain

The Scottsdale Culinary Institute, known for their excellent cuisine, is reportedly taking over the restaurant, but I'm not sure when exactly that is happening. My suggestion is to call Barbara, the general manager of hotel, a very nice, accommodating, helpful person, and ask her. Phone number 480 816 3000. Toll free 1 800 992-8083. I do know they had an open house about 2 weekends ago to showcase the food, but I wasn't able to attend. But I know Barbara will answer all your questions. I love the Inn at Eagle Mountain! Enjoy your visit.

PA
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Fine Dining at The Inn at Eagle Mountain

Thank you for the posts. We immensely enjoyed our stay in Arizona and the restaurant at the Inn at Eagle Mountain was excellent. I believe you were right about the Scottsdale Culinary School being involved, as one of young men involved in the restaurant is a graduate of the school. He is an excellent chef and wish we would have had more time to enjoy all of his selections. If you'd like a great meal, a leisurely pace at dinner, and delightfully amusing conversation with the other young man involved in this venture, you will definitely love the management at the restaurant. Our next visit will include a stop at this restaurant! Thanks again!

Mentioned in this post
Arizona
Arizona
United States
Get answers to your questions about Fountain Hills