We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caballero Restaurant

Which Goodyear hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
10 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Caballero Restaurant

Caballero is a new Restaurant in Goodyear. It is located near the Phoenix airport. Caballero bills itself as a Fresh, Modern, American Grill. It is all of that. My husband and I were very pleased to find this restaurant. After a long day of travel, our hotel recommended this place. We were impressed with the food, service, and prices. The prices of the food match most more commonly known chains but the food is fresh and unique. Our waiter,Jonsy, was friendly and attentive and the owner,Paul Fratella, stopped by to asure we were happy. We plan to return to Caballero's next week before our trip home.

2 replies to this topic
Sun City West...
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caballero Restaurant

shar...

good to hear. i'd also suggest to write a review in the review section.

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
6,280 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caballero Restaurant

Yes, do write a review in the review section, as this thread will quickly get buried. Also, just FYI for anyone reading this thread who might be looking for a restaurant near the Phoenix airport - Caballero is located in Goodyear, Arizona, which is roughly 25-30 minutes west of the airport, more during rush hour.

Edited: 08 March 2012, 21:33
Reply to: Caballero Restaurant
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted