We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help, anyone from Jerome (or near) know Halloween events?

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Help, anyone from Jerome (or near) know Halloween events?

I had a friend who made hotel reservations for Halloween weekend and now can't go. We took over the reservation. He said it was a great place for Halloween.

Well I google and google and I can't find any events listed, an event page, calendar, or anything to say where we should go. We are staying at Grand Hotel, and we have great costumes lined up. I don't want to look like an arse if there isn't really a halloween party!!

Anyone with some clues for us?

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help, anyone from Jerome (or near) know Halloween events?

Call the grand hotel and see if they know. Or perhapse they have a web page with the info or can fax or mail it to you.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
59,241 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help, anyone from Jerome (or near) know Halloween events?

I would contact the hotel for their own list of events. The Asylum restaurant there will probably be booked solid, but that's half the fun. There will also be ghost tours and info about haunted spots around town. Sorry I can't be more specific, but you can expect to see plenty of Halloween activities in Jerome.

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help, anyone from Jerome (or near) know Halloween events?

I did find photos online from the Asylum's party last year, so that made me feel better. I just got worried that we booked one week to late because I see a lot listed about "spook night" which is 10/20 and we're getting to town 10/26.

Thanks for the info.

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help, anyone from Jerome (or near) know Halloween events?

Someone wrote me from the Jerome Chamber of Commerce. YAY!

There is a big costume ball in Spook Hall (the old JC Penney's building that they say is haunted). NEATO!

Burlington...
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help, anyone from Jerome (or near) know Halloween events?

You also have Nellie Bly’s Bad Taste Hawaiian Halloween! Lots of fun.

Go here for more info: http://nellieblyscopes.com/bhh.html

Mark

Phoenix, AZ
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Help, anyone from Jerome (or near) know Halloween events?

Yeah, me too! I'm on this site to find information on the party apparently at Spooks Hall. I'll bookmark this and check back. From what is rumoured around it sounds like fun, see you there.

Florida
Level Contributor
12 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Help, anyone from Jerome (or near) know Halloween events?

Hi,

I had the same question about Jerome and Halloween.

Unfortunately, we are arriving in Arizona on Saturday and am not so sure we will be up for this that same night.

Is there anything going on in Jerome on th day/night of Halloween??

Thanks,

Marc

8. Re: Help, anyone from Jerome (or near) know Halloween events?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 11:17
Get answers to your questions about Jerome
Recent Conversations
More Jerome Topics