We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nightlife and restaurants in plett

hants, uk
Level Contributor
483 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
nightlife and restaurants in plett

i will be staying in Plett for one night and was wondering if anyone can recommend any good restaurants in the town and also if it has a good nightlife?....

as i probably will not arrive to my hotel until 5.30/6pm, and am literally just there as an overnight stop along the garden route, can anyone suggest any ideas for the evening?.....thanks in advance

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
252 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nightlife and restaurants in plett

I would reccommend Miquels in the centre of Plett which was very good but there is no nightlife to speak of in the place itself.

Rochdale
Level Contributor
46 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nightlife and restaurants in plett

Not sure if it is still there, but the railway carriage hotel on the beach was very good when we were there.

hants, uk
Level Contributor
483 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nightlife and restaurants in plett

did a search on railway carraige hotel.....didnt come up with anything? is this a place to stay, or the name of a restaurant? and which beach?....i was hoping to find a nice restaurant which overlooks the ocean, or a view of a sunset perhaps...any beach restaurants that can be recommended (and Which beach ?!).....ta

4. Re: nightlife and restaurants in plett

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2010, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Plettenberg Bay
Recent Conversations