We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel rooms with Kitchenette

2 posts
Save Topic
Hotel rooms with Kitchenette

Hello. We are travelling to Johannesburg , Cape Town next week accompanying my husband whow ould be on business trip. He is a frequent traveller to both these places and typically stays at business hotels in Sandton and Waterfront area. Since its going to be around two week stay and we have a two year old I would prefer a hotel which would have a small kitcenette to eb able to prepare baby meals. We prefer close to sandton shopping area . Have tried to check on internet on options and haven't come across except for some properties outside of Sandton. Kindly guide me if you know of any option and any guidance towards the same. Many Thanks ...Monica

Pretoria, South...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel rooms with Kitchenette

Have you thought about self catering accommodation instead of a hotel? Lots of options on www.safarinow.com including some centrally located (Sandown, Morningside).

(Referring to Sandton although you could use safarinow for self catering options in CT as well)

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
Level Contributor
13,742 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel rooms with Kitchenette

This response may be too late for you, but the Courtyard Sandton should meet your needs. Some of their rooms have kitchenettes. We stayed at the Courtyard Rosebank a few years ago and it was a very nice property and the kitchenette, while small, served our purposes.

3. Re: Hotel rooms with Kitchenette

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 01:17
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now