We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to not get lost in the airport?

aydney
1 post
Save Topic
how to not get lost in the airport?

Hello,

My parents will travel from brazil to sydney, and they will do connexion in joanesburg, but they do not know any single word in english.

I am afraid that they get lost there, so, anyonelse knows which signs they have to follow inside the airport and which queu they have to take just for connexion?

thank you very much

Randburg, Gauteng...
Level Contributor
977 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to not get lost in the airport?

Hello, why dont you get someone to meet them? Alex is an airport Rep and he will meet them in the arrivals hall terminal A with their name on a signboard, take them upstairs and do an assisted check in with them. That way they can relax - you can also relax - knowing that they are well taken care of. His email is 0110229745.co.za. I hope this helps - i have used him on many occasions and he is very reliable.

Lyn - Owner - Thorntree Tours and Safaris

Pickering, United...
Level Contributor
3,298 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: how to not get lost in the airport?

Will your parents simply be in transit? If so, they will not need to come out into the main concourse area and their baggage should be labelled through to Sydney via JHB so nothing to do there either. You can arrange assistance for them via the airline with whom they are travelling if you are concerned about them. Takes the stress out of the journey for you and them!

3. Re: how to not get lost in the airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 March 2013, 22:35
4. Re: how to not get lost in the airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2014, 04:17