We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving from Terminal-A to Terminal-B in Johannesburg Airport

hyderabad
Level Contributor
72 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Moving from Terminal-A to Terminal-B in Johannesburg Airport

Hi,

I have a flight from Dubai to Johannesburg which lands at 10.50am in Terminal-A. Later, I have to catch a flight to Cape Town from Terminal-B at 2pm. As both the airlines are different and no arrangement is possible, I have to clear the immigration, collect my baggage and move to Terminal-B. So I have the below queries:

1. Is 3hrs enough to clear immigration and move to Terminal-B?

2. How do we move from Terminal-A to Terminal-B? And how much time will it take?

3. How many hours before departure does the Mango Airlines counter close?

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Cape Town
Cape Town
Western Cape, South Africa
Berkhamsted, United...
Level Contributor
1,712 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moving from Terminal-A to Terminal-B in Johannesburg Airport

1. Yes

2. 5-10 mins walk inside the airport building

3. 40 mins, according to their website

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
998 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Moving from Terminal-A to Terminal-B in Johannesburg Airport

Hi, Easily you will be able to do. We did the same thing when we visited last yr, cleared immigrations, collected bag, went to eat at food court (loads of variety), walked to Terminal B, checked in for mango airlines and went to CT.

Regards,

Kavita

hyderabad
Level Contributor
72 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moving from Terminal-A to Terminal-B in Johannesburg Airport

Thanks a lot guys.. That's a big sigh of relief for me.. Really appreciate your help..

4. Re: Moving from Terminal-A to Terminal-B in Johannesburg Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2014, 06:18