We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

South Africa Vacay info

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
South Africa Vacay info

Hello All,

I am planning a trip to South africa at the end of November, first stop would be Johannsberg, staying at Radisson near the train, would be there for a day, what is a good tour full to see the important sights in Johann.................then i flew to HDS for a safari for 3 days, upon return I am staying in a B&B in Swetto, any ideas while in Swetto, Hubby is a little concerned staying in a B&B in Swetto, but i feel it would be more of a african feel to converse and hang out with people than staying in a hotel........................thanks

Felleng Day Tours
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Cultural Tours, Safaris
Khakiweed Photographic Safaris
Photography Tours, Safaris, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Ekala Eco Tours
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
Johannesburg, South...
Destination Expert
for Johannesburg
Level Contributor
687 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: South Africa Vacay info

Staying in a B&B in Soweto will give you the most authentic experience of this amazing part of South Africa.

My highlights of Joburg would be the Apartheid Museum and Cradle of Humankind if time allows. Other highlights will depend on your interests.

2. Re: South Africa Vacay info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2014, 04:18