We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rosebank Mall

Which Johannesburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
62 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Rosebank Mall

I am keen to do some shopping in JHB, I was thinking of going to the Rosebank Mall. I have read that it has been under going construction, is this near completion or will it impede on my shopping experience? Any advice would be appreciated.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
450 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rosebank Mall

Yes it is still under renovation, it is open but not sure what its like inside, the entryway is enough to put me off. The African Craft market is still there but in a temporary space whilst its area is renovated. The Rosebank Zone is still open though and this has plenty of shops. Sandton City might be a better option.

Kruger National...
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rosebank Mall

Hi there,

It is indeed under construction (one section) but you can still easily shop inside. There are some great new stores - I was there yesterday. It won't impede your experience.

Warmest regards

Jacqui Sive

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rosebank Mall

You could go to Sandton

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
62 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rosebank Mall

Thanks for all the help, I went to Rosebank and found all I was looking for, thanks again.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
116 posts
389 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rosebank Mall

i was there the other day and it was under construction but alot of stores are still open despite construction

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
5 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rosebank Mall

Yes Rosebank is under construction.

Rather Hop on the Gautrain and head up to Sandton City. Sandton city will have better variety.

7. Re: Rosebank Mall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 05:15