We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodation in Brooklyn Pretoria

Sydney
Level Contributor
30 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
accommodation in Brooklyn Pretoria

My wife and I shall be visiting Pretoria in August & want to stay in Brooklyn within a 5 minute walk to the Brooklyn shopping mall.There are several good quality establishments available but I am unable to determine which are the closest to the mall . Advice would be appreciated.Thanks

Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
2,714 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accommodation in Brooklyn Pretoria

Hi,

You can find this information by entering Guesthouses Pretoria Brooklyn Mall in to Google and see the location of the various establishments.

Pilanesberg...
Level Contributor
448 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accommodation in Brooklyn Pretoria

hi Ozz, list them and i'll be able to tell you how far you are. Your best bet is probably Crane's Nest in Boshoff St - www.cranesnest.co.za - about 5 minutes from Brooklyn square, 8 min from the Mall. They are adjacent and you will walk through the square to the Mall. Also 3 min from the CN is Crawdaddys, an excellent restaurant. Right opposite is the Bird Park. No idea of their rates, and the only drawback they have is that they have a single driveway.

Jaco Rautenbach ~ owner ~ Adventure Travel Africa ~

3. Re: accommodation in Brooklyn Pretoria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2009, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Pretoria