We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rental

Which Pretoria hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
car rental

Hi

We want to rent a car from pretoia for 6 days between 17/7 and 22/7/13 ,but to be able to

travel to zimbabwe for a day.

Anyone has any idea about some companies do sutch deals or any ideas witch can help

Thanks in advance

Nikos (cyprus)

Johannesburg, South...
Destination Expert
for Johannesburg
Level Contributor
4,103 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car rental

Try Avis, but be aware of the following, taken from Avis Website:

To cross any international borders out of the country in which your rental starts, pre-authorisation needs to be requested from Avis. Such authorisation normally takes ±72 hours to be processed. If authorisation has been obtained you will be given an Avis letter of authorisation on collecting your vehicle. You will not be able to cross a border without a letter of authorisation to do so.

I imagine all the rental companies will be similar.

I am wondering about your visit to Zimbabwe for one day.. It seems a very short time to visit what is a very large country, with lots to see. I think you will need more time in Zimbabwe, or am I missing something?

Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: car rental

thanks Gavin v helpfull

3. Re: car rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2014, 06:19