We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Formule 1 Hotel - Durban

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Formule 1 Hotel - Durban

Hi All,

Can anyone help me find out where the Formule 1 Hotel in Durban is?

Now before anyone says "look up the website", the map that is shown on the website and the directions they give actually contradict each other. Further, when I put it into google maps it gives me an entirely different location than the website.

If you could give me a location in relation to the train station or the Kingsmead Cricket ground that would be great!

Thanks!

durban
Level Contributor
1,951 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Formule 1 Hotel - Durban

Formula One is next door to the McDonalds in Old Fort Road on the outskirts of town. Basic lodging but close to Kingsmead Cricket stadium and the Station. Walking at night in this area not desirable.

Not sure if this map link will work:

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=UTF-8&gfns=1&q=old+fort+road+durban&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Old+Fort+Rd,+Durban,+South+Africa&ei=UX_-S5G_MZ2W4gajron8DQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBoQ8gEwAA

www.kimssouthafrica.blogspot.com

Edited: 27 May 2010, 15:20
Duban
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Formule 1 Hotel - Durban

The hotel is Old Fort Road

not the best area for visitors and not recommended for walking around at night

3. Re: Formule 1 Hotel - Durban

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Durban
Recent Conversations