We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a private driver from Durban to shlushlui and zulu land

jerusalem
Level Contributor
53 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
a private driver from Durban to shlushlui and zulu land

We plan to visit 3 days in zululand. starting at Durban airport at the end of august, and driving to make a tour in st. Lucia, then to shlushlui safari game,and after it making a tour in zulu land including zulu ceremonies and back to Durban.

Can someone recommend a way to hire a driver for the 3 days,

and what is the accepted price

Zulu Safaris
Day Trips, Safaris, City Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,961 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: a private driver from Durban to shlushlui and zulu land

Hello, I have never used a car with driver. Just to offer an alternative car hire is quite reasonable and the roads are very good. I contribute to a web site that you might find useful. SafariKZN is aimed at visitors to the province, and there is plenty of free information. Best of luck and I hope you get sorted

Johannesburg
Level Contributor
172 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: a private driver from Durban to shlushlui and zulu land

Hi,

I agree the driving here is easy. The airport is very close to the highway and easy to find. Yes we drive on the "wrong" side of the road for you so that might be a problem.

If you are looking for a driver and a car contact Mike at Uvongo Tours info@uvongo.com I have used him for my business a number of times

Have fun

Cagayan de Oro...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: a private driver from Durban to shlushlui and zulu land

Traveling to Durban SA for 5 days.

We will be conducting business very small amount of time. Would like

to hire driver/car per day..(no nites) for travel to business sight (in Durban) then to lunch and possibly a little "tour of the city"

None of us trust getting lost or driving on the side of the road...

Thanks

4. Re: a private driver from Durban to shlushlui and zulu land

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 00:19