We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Food & Wine Show Durban 2012

Cape Town, South...
Destination Expert
for South Africa
Level Contributor
653 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Good Food & Wine Show Durban 2012

I am interested in popping into this in August when I visit, and wondered how feasible this is to do? Has anyone attended this show in Gauteng, Durban or CT?

Hermanus, South...
Level Contributor
433 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Food & Wine Show Durban 2012

Hi there

I have attend the show in Cape Town numerous times and really enjoyed it.

The exhibitors were a great mixture of local and international producers. Showcasing some of South Africa’s premier brands.

The show is located at the convention centre which is centrally located and easy to access from all areas. The below link is very informative and explains all details of the show, location and rates.

www.goodfoodandwineshow.co.za/events/durban

Enjoy!

Kate de Roubaix

Tour Manager

Truly Africa Tours.

Cape Town, South...
Destination Expert
for South Africa
Level Contributor
653 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Food & Wine Show Durban 2012

Thanks - hope to pop in and grab some lunch one day whilst it is on.

3. Re: Good Food & Wine Show Durban 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 23:45
Get answers to your questions about Durban
Recent Conversations