We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Edensands Holiday Flats....

3 posts
Save Topic
Edensands Holiday Flats....

Hi today i realised that Apartheid will live forever in Sa...my family and i booked into 10 Middleton road eden sands winklespruit and were treated in a very racist way by "Whites"....btw i am an Indian,i booked into a self catering 2 room flat,this flat caters for 4 people,2 adults and 2 kids or 4 adults only.I booked in with my wife,kid and mother,we had take 2 car's,that was the 1st problem or issue we had,1 car parking space only,there had no "Guest Parking" so i parked my car in the allocated parking and the other on the verge or grass like the other people,an argument had occured with me and a Group of elderly White Men because i parked on the verge but these many cars parked that way,they started insulting us and passing bad remarks,so we packed up our stuffs and left for home...spoilt my whole day,im not worried about my refund and so on but this is totally not right...Im taking up this artical with the Newspapers aswell....

3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Edensands Holiday Flats....

100 Eden Sands

Middleton Road

Winkelspruit

South Coast

KwaZulu-Natal

South Africa

2. Re: Edensands Holiday Flats....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2013, 10:17