We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itenarary ideas

Johannesburg, South...
1 post
Save Topic
Itenarary ideas

Good day

We are a group of 7 adults with 16 children and we are visiting Durban from 24/06/2013 till 29/06/2013.

Can anyone help me with itinerary ideas because its our first time in Durban, kindly give suggestions.

Kind Regards

Lerato

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,961 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itenarary ideas

Hello and I visit Durban every now and then but mainly for sport. The beeches are great city style beaches with pedestrian walkways running nearly the length of the city seafront. My in-laws have taken their kids to Ushaka Marine world and they loved it. Maybe check out KZN Tourism which is zulu.org.za Lots of ideas there. Wish I could be of more help. Have a great trip.

Mark - Owner - SafariKZN

Pietermaritzburg...
Level Contributor
8 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Itenarary ideas

Going up Moses Mabidha stadium is very exciting for small children and Ushaka marine world on a hot day is great because of the fantastic aquarium and the water park, there are also animal shows like the dolphin and seal shows which are entertaining. If it is not a good day, waste time in Gateway, there is a large climbing wall and lots of shops.

3. Re: Itenarary ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2014, 05:16