We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Change time of our visit

Which Hluhluwe hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh...
1 post
Save Topic
Change time of our visit

One year ago we bid in an auction for a week's stay at your facility. We were informed that we had two years in which to use that reservation.

Unfortunately we recently moved and therefore will be unable to visit your facility untill the fall of 2012 ( Oct./Nov.).

We are still very interested in making a trip to your beautiful country and extending our trip to Capetown and beyound.

I hope that some arrangemnt can be made so that our trip To South Africa will include a visist to your resort. Please informe me what I need to do.

Our Phone # 412-321-2503 , Address is 3624 Fleming Av. Pittsburgh,Pa 15212,USA - e-mail- bikinglarry@aol.com

Thanks for all your assistance.

Sincerely,

Lawrence Ehrlich

Cape Town
Level Contributor
10,081 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Change time of our visit

I think somehow that this is in the wrong place!!

Shouldn't you address this to the accommodation provider not just post it in an open public forum?

2. Re: Change time of our visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2015, 14:18