We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodges in Musina area

Newcastle
Level Contributor
27 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Lodges in Musina area

Has anyone found a good place to stay in the Musina/ Northrn Limpopo area?

Pretoria
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodges in Musina area

I have stayed at Messina lodge which really is not too bad

This is just about the best in town.

Many locals prefer the Aventura Tshipise resort about 30km outside town when they have to stay over in the area. This resort is very popular in winter because of the warmer weather

If you want a little bit more luxury, choose Messina Lodge. If your kids needs lots of space and a pool, choose Tshipise

Edited: 23 May 2011, 14:04
Newcastle
Level Contributor
27 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodges in Musina area

Thanks for getting back to me Navigator. We were really looking for somewhere a bit rural, like a game farm or safari type lodge.

Spotted one on the web called MANGWE Safaris about 50k from the Zim border. Any clues?

This will be our 4th trip to the area and although we have stayed in some lekker places, its allways good to try something new.

Pretoria
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lodges in Musina area

Oh yes, you are on the right track! There are plenty of good game ranches. Some are a bit pricey, but well worth it. Do not know the one you talk about.

I am sure it will be good.

4. Re: Lodges in Musina area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2013, 09:18