We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at Zimbali fairmont with a child

Which Ballito hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
2 posts
Save Topic
Staying at Zimbali fairmont with a child

Would anyone have a room/suite suggestion for a couple staying at the Fairmont Zimbali lodge with their 11 year old child. I never trust the rooms suggested by the hotel and it is always easier if someone has actually been there.

Berkhamsted, United...
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying at Zimbali fairmont with a child

I haven't stayed in the lodge itself. But you could consider staying at the Zimbali Chalets:

http://www.zimbalichalets.co.za/

You still have access to all the facilities within the resort. We've stayed in them twice previously and find them excellent with family.The rate includes a golf cart to drive yourself around the estate. The chalets overlook a small lake were bushbuck and monkeys are regular visitors.

There are full kitchen facilities and a braai (BBQ) and the town of Ballito is just a few minutes drive away for provisions. Or you can use the resort restaurants.

London
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying at Zimbali fairmont with a child

Thank you for your suggestion. They do look nice, but my husband prefers not to stay in home-like accommodation when on holiday. He likes to be close to the hotel amenities (bars/lounges/ pools / room service) The hotel are suggesting an interconnecting room which may be the answer. Thanks again.

3. Re: Staying at Zimbali fairmont with a child

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2010, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Ballito
More Ballito Topics