We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel agents

sacramento, ca
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
travel agents

Has anyone used EcoAfrica or SafariRangers? We'll be doing a 2 week trip to Botswana and Kruger/Sabi from California in September. Hoping for a no hassle fun trip. Thanks.

SOUTH AFRICA
Level Contributor
2,541 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel agents

I haven't used them myself, but I have heard good reports about Safari Rangers.

Tempe, Arizona
Destination Expert
for South Africa, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
Level Contributor
8,521 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travel agents

Never heard of them. How did you come across them?

Tempe, Arizona
Destination Expert
for South Africa, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
Level Contributor
8,521 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travel agents

OK - I looked at the Safariranger web site and found trips that are certainly good values - a step (or more) down in luxury and personal attention from what you would have in the posh upscale camps in Sabi Sands, but a good experience for the money. R/T transport from and to Joburg, 3 nights in a 4-star camp in Sabi Sands, with meals, game drives, etc., for $1250 p.p.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: travel agents

I used ecoafrica (Julia) and everything worked out fantastic.

Don't really know what else to say. I knew the trip I wanted to go on, she gave me the options, was very responsive to my incessant questions, and everything was set up perfectly.

I had a great experience with her, I don't know if that's necessarily reflective of the company as a whole.

5. Re: travel agents

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Kruger National Park