We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just returned from Londolozi Tree Camp -- Loved it!!

Gardnerville, Nevada
Level Contributor
330 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Just returned from Londolozi Tree Camp -- Loved it!!

Had an amazing stay at Londolozi tree camp. Words just can't describe our stay. The people were so warm and friendly that they began to feel like family. The accomodations are very luxurious and comfortable. The food was wonderful. The game drives were outrageous!! Saw so much in just 3 days!! Learned so much about the different animals and their family/territorial dynamics --- I plan on regularly checking the Londolozi blog to find out what happens next!!

We all (my husband and I and our 3 adult children) wanted to cry when it was time to leave and are already adjusting our "trip wish list" to be able to return someday. Would be happy to answer any specific questions --- Diane

Level Contributor
2,574 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just returned from Londolozi Tree Camp -- Loved it!!

Hi Diane - thank you for taking the time to give this great feedback! I have to admit that Londolozi Tree is my favorite of all of the Londolozi lodges! Hope you will be able to return sometime soon!

Tanya * owner * Africa Direct

2. Re: Just returned from Londolozi Tree Camp -- Loved it!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2011, 05:16