We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which safari company to use

San Diego...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Which safari company to use

Hi! My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Kruger Park at the end of march. We are finding it a bit over whelmed about which company to use for the safari. We have been talking with viva tours and wild wings tours. Has anybody used these before? Or does any body have a tour company they would suggest? Thanks

Outlook Safaris
Safaris, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Vula Tours
Taxis & Shuttles, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which safari company to use

I have no experience with Viva Tours, but I can set your mind at ease about Wild Wings. They are a reputable company and will take good care of your arrangements!

Tanya * owner * Africa Direct

2. Re: Which safari company to use

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2012, 05:31
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now