We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance (in km and time) from Swazi to Mopani?

South Florida...
Level Contributor
424 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Distance (in km and time) from Swazi to Mopani?

We are staying in Swaziland (Mlilwane) for 2 nights and then moving on towards Mopani.

i would like to travel from Swazi to the Blyde Canyon area, and then enter Kruger at the Phalaborwa Gate, at which point we will drive North to Mopani, stay for a couple of days, and work our way southwards. [I know, I know, a bit of backtracking, but we cannot change that].

Can anyone suggest th best route to take? Also, approximately how much time will this be, assuming we stop overnight midpoint? And where, approximately, would midway be?

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
819 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance (in km and time) from Swazi to Mopani?

5 hours on r40 thru barberton and nelspruit

from Blyde river to phalaborwa is 2 hours and mopani another 1 1/2 hrs

stop any where around nelspruit/white river areas

2. Re: Distance (in km and time) from Swazi to Mopani?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2012, 06:33