We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Go2Africa, has anyone used them? good, reliable?

Sao Paulo, SP
3 posts
Save Topic
Go2Africa, has anyone used them? good, reliable?

I am planning a trip to South Africa and I am working with them, however, all needs to be payed in advance and there are not actual hotel vouchers until very close to the trip date, can anyone advice on them?

Tempe, Arizona
Destination Expert
for South Africa, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
Level Contributor
8,492 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Go2Africa, has anyone used them? good, reliable?

That is exactly how the system works. If they organize your trip, you will have to pay in advance. In fact, if the actual trip is a few months away, you will have to pay a deposit. Then, about 4 to 6 weeks before you travel, you will pay the rest. And yes, vouchers often are not sent immediately after you pay your final balance in full. It might be that the vouchers will come a couple of weeks before you leave. Go2Africa has been in business for a long time and I will be surprised if someone posts in this forum that Go2Africa caused any problems for them.

Dave Patterson - Owner - The Africa Safari

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
959 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Go2Africa, has anyone used them? good, reliable?

I booked a hotel with them and exactly the same happened as Bwande said. Got confirmation receipt after making full payments.

Sao Paulo, SP
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Go2Africa, has anyone used them? good, reliable?

Thanks Dave, very helpful!

Sao Paulo, SP
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Go2Africa, has anyone used them? good, reliable?

Thanks!

5. Re: Go2Africa, has anyone used them? good, reliable?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2013, 10:18