We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which camp to choose for family of four ?

Dubai
Level Contributor
136 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Which camp to choose for family of four ?

I am travelling to Kruger for 4 nights with my family (Wife and boys of 13 & 16 yrs) in mid of Oct13

I am self driving inside the park.

Wish to book camp inside Kruger National Park to take best use of Park.

So need advice, which Camp to book accomodate 4 people ?

Whcih camp is the best choice. My budget would be 200$ per night.

Appriciate expert help.

Anoop

Randburg, Gauteng...
Level Contributor
977 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which camp to choose for family of four ?

Hello Anoop, you had better hurry with your booking. You may have to take what you can get. I suggest when you book, look at Olifants, Satara, Skukuza, Pretoriuskop, Bergendal or Lower Sabie. Book 2 bungalows or a guest cottage which has 2 bedrooms, a full kitchen with fridge and stove and lounge. Problem is there are not many of those. Better book right now. If you dont get booking inside, look at Nkambeni Tented Camp just outside of Kruger. There are also many lodges, guest houses and hotels, right on the border of Kruger, so all is not lost if you dont get booking inside Kruger. You will have to add on to the cost of the Accommodation the Conservation fee which R204.00 per person per night.

Lyn - Owner - Thorntre Tours and Safaris

2. Re: Which camp to choose for family of four ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Kruger National Park