We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

&beyond travel company

Christchurch, New...
1 post
Save Topic
&beyond travel company

Does anyone have any positive / negative feedback on tours with &beyond?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
4,405 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: &beyond travel company

&Beyond is a big name in the safari business with properties in Southern and East Africa. Their camps are outstanding and they take excellent care of their guests. I've never had them organize my trips (I have an agent that does that) but I've stayed at their properties in four countries.

Gold Coast...
Destination Expert
for Kruger National Park
Level Contributor
5,278 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: &beyond travel company

Yes as Steve says they have an excellent reputation and manage some amazing lodges.

We have stayed with them on four occasions and had incredible stays, and everyone we have met who has been to their lodges has nothing but positive experiences.

I have a very helpful contact for them in their Cape Town office if you are interested in talking to one of their tour organisers.

South Africa
Level Contributor
1,651 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: &beyond travel company

AndBeyond is great, and their lodges are all fantastic. They are priced more toward the high end of the market, so if you are on a tight budget, AndBeyond may not be the best option. But they do offer some great specials every year. Only one caution - if you work through AndBeyond, they will offer you an itinerary based only at their own properties. In independent agent or operator will probably look at AndBeyond as well as other properties, which in theory gives you a far wider range of choice, and greater flexibility to meet your exact requirements and budget. But that is not a criticism of AndBeyond. Other big lodge chains or brands that manage their own lodges would do exactly the same - they will obviously focus on their own properties.

Onne from Wild Wings Safaris

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
703 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: &beyond travel company

Hi warwick w,

You won't go wrong with &Beyond. They are an old name in the industry and have great high end lodges in South Africa, Botswana and East Africa and India.

Which lodge/s specifically are you considering or have been recommended?

Regards.

Brett | Owner | Safaris For Me | South Africa

5. Re: &beyond travel company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2014, 06:20