We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kruger airport to Lower Sabie camp.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
124 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Kruger airport to Lower Sabie camp.

I have my flight booked woo hooo !!! After a week in Cape town we will be flying from there to Kruger ( MQP or MPQ whichever) arriving at 11:55am Sept 16th. In my rush to book accomodations in Kruger I didn't realize how long it takes to get to that camp from the airport. I've already paid as I booked it online. Not sure if I should leave it as is and pray we get there before the gates are slammed shut or try to change the camp for the first night. Is that easy to do?

Hazyview, South...
Level Contributor
3,789 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kruger airport to Lower Sabie camp.

no need to panic and definitely no need to change anything.

Just enter at Crocodile Bridge gate, which will take app. 1,5 hours from KMIA/MQP and then a nice game viewing drive up to Lower Sabie.

Klaus

-Owner Abangane-

Hazyview

man of kent
Level Contributor
125 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kruger airport to Lower Sabie camp.

Hi DD Eezzee peezzee no problem

Vancouver
Level Contributor
124 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kruger airport to Lower Sabie camp.

Well that is a relief! Thanks for the responses :)

4. Re: Kruger airport to Lower Sabie camp.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2015, 07:42