We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nespruit or johannesberg

delhi india
Level Contributor
150 posts
152 reviews
Save Topic
nespruit or johannesberg

hi,planning to visit in june.we arrive at 5 in the evening...should we stay the night close to johanesburg airport and fly next morning to nespruit....going to idube in sabi sands from there or should fly to nespruit from airport as soon as we land and stay night at nespruit and in the morning drive to the reserve?please suggest...

SOUTH AFRICA
Level Contributor
2,562 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nespruit or johannesberg

If you only arrive at JNB at 5 p.m. then you won't have enough time to connect to Nelspruit on the same night. You would have to overnight at JNB and fly out the following morning.

Tanya * owner * Africa Direct

Johannesburg, South...
Destination Expert
for Johannesburg
Level Contributor
5,160 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nespruit or johannesberg

As far as I know, the last scheduled flight from Johannesburg to Nelspruit leaves Johannesburg at 17:30 ( 5:30 pm).

You will not make this flight if you are arriving at 17:00 ( 5:00 pm).

I think you will not have any choice, but to spend the night near the airport.

Others may know more.

delhi india
Level Contributor
150 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nespruit or johannesberg

ok..then will have to be johannesberg....at what time is one allowed to check in at the lodge..idube?i believe it takes nearly 2 hrs from the nespruit airport to lodge?just trying to figure out what time should we take the flight from johannesberg?

4. Re: nespruit or johannesberg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2015, 06:19