Planning a 5 day self safari in Kruger with my tween son. I am so excited and looking forward to it.
Biyamiti - Satara - Tamboti - Letaba - Shimuwini - Satara
1. Reaching Jo'burg in the PM and driving to Kruger early morning. Best options for grocery shopping ? Is it safe in Joburg to self drive/dine out/grocery shop ? Other than woolworths what other options ?
2. Kruger self drive directions/map - are they available at all the gates. Is it available online for planning purposes ?
3. Fauna identification charts - are they available at all the gates ?
4. Do gas stations take credit card - If not how much cash should I carry ?
5. Are fruits/vegetables allowed into Kruger ?
6. Renting a Car, do I take full insurance from the rental agency ?
Any other tips