We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiring driver and car & Day tour to Swaziland and Mozampique

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
150 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Hiring driver and car & Day tour to Swaziland and Mozampique

Hi all. Me and my friends are looking to spend 4 days around Kruger and the paranomic view around Sept.

We want to hire a 4X4 and a driver at day time while sleeping in hostel (Kruger View) at night, so we don't have to pay for the driver' accomandation.

Any recommended agency?

I also find that both Swaziland and Mozampique (Maputo) is in close proximity. Is it possible to find any travel agency offering day-tour? I googled some but I think they are overpriced.

Thanks!

Johannesburg, South...
Destination Expert
for Johannesburg
Level Contributor
3,854 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiring driver and car & Day tour to Swaziland and Mozampique

"We want to hire a 4X4 and a driver at day time while sleeping in hostel (Kruger View) at night, so we don't have to pay for the driver' accomandation."

I think you will find that it will be difficult to achieve your stated aims.

You would be better off hiring a car and self driving.

A 4 X 4 is not strictly necessary, an ordinary sedan will be fine..

This would save on the cost of the driver, the driver's accommodation, the agencies day tours, and the cost of hiring a 4 X 4, the cost of which is higher than that of a sedan car.

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
150 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hiring driver and car & Day tour to Swaziland and Mozampique

Hi Gavin, Thanks for the reply.

I read that Kruger is great for self driving safari too. Unfortunately none of us can drive so hiring a driver & car will be only option.

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
150 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hiring driver and car & Day tour to Swaziland and Mozampique

Just googled this and the price looks very attractive. Anyone try their service before?

rhythmafricatours.com/E_day_trips_mpum.php

4. Re: Hiring driver and car & Day tour to Swaziland and Mozampique

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2015, 06:16