We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning birthday party celebration 2016

London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Planning birthday party celebration 2016

Hi All,

I am planning a party for myself and friends in 2016.

This gives us lots of time to save, plan and be inspired!

What I am suggesting is 1 week in and around KNP and then another week on a beach resort (already chosen and organised the beach resort, I cannot be swayed!)

BUT alas I have never stayed in KNP and I now have to organise a party for a large group (approx 30 persons possibly more, maybe less). As this is potentially a logistical nightmare, i pose a few questions for all of you brilliant KNP experts out there (or perhaps people who have done this sort of thing before)! Here goes!

Which camps would suit a large group of people?

They will be various Eurpoean nationalities, Italian, German, American and or course some South Africans. All various ages 25 - 60 with some small children.

I would like to stay at at least two. Our budget is not advised at this stage as we do not know what amount yet to save per person....

Which part of KNP do we start at if travelling as a group?

Does KNP offer group rates? If so what are the payment and cancellation policies?

JHB
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning birthday party celebration 2016

Hi vandragon

You have a few options for such a large group but I would suggest you first try Skukuza at one of their guest houses, all the main camps have large guest houses and can cater for a big group, you may need to take more than one guest house but Skukuza has two very large guest houses in a row with an interlinking gate which would be perfect for your group, plus you will be able to party without annoying the other guest.

Have fun

2. Re: Planning birthday party celebration 2016

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2015, 05:16