We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving from San Jose, Ca to Sedona

Which Lake Havasu City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose, California
Level Contributor
232 posts
Save Topic
Driving from San Jose, Ca to Sedona

My husband, myself and our 12 year old grandson, will be driving from San Jose to Sedona in June. We plan to stop in Lake Havasu City as a 3/4 of the way stopping point. I booked one night at Quality Inn & Suites. I am hoping that this is a good place to stop for one night where we can get a good dinner nearby. Also hoping to see the London bridge. We want to be in Sedona by 4:00 and might want to stop along the way. What else will we have time to see in Lake Havasu? I think the rest of the drive to Sedona will take about 3 to 4 hours? Thanks for any information.

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
5,702 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving from San Jose, Ca to Sedona

It would be better to stay in Laughlin (hot but cheap), Needles or Kingman. Lake Havasu isn't that nice but, also, it's a bit out of the way since you'll have to backtrack a few miles in the morning to get back to I-40. But I guess it's not that far.

2. Re: Driving from San Jose, Ca to Sedona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2009, 05:19