We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memorial Day Weekend Get Away

Chicago, Illinois
1 post
Save Topic
Memorial Day Weekend Get Away

12 of my girlfriends (23-24 year olds) and I are planning a trip to Havasu over Memorial Day weekend this year. None of us have been before, but have heard great things about it. We would like to rent a home for the weekend but aren't sure where would be the best location for us -- Close to the lake? Popular bars and restaurants? We were also wondering what the best form of transportation is. I know we will be drinking quite a bit, so it would be nice not to have to worry about sober drivers. Are taxi's easily attainable? Basically any information regarding the best areas to stay, and the most popular places to go would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Punta Uva, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Memorial Day Weekend Get Away

If you stay near London Bridge, you'll be able to walk everywhere, there are some nice hotels/condos in area. Check VRBO.

OC
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Memorial Day Weekend Get Away

Did you ever get help with this?

SoCal
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Memorial Day Weekend Get Away

Pirates Cove in Moabi campground has really nice places to rent right on the water. you don't need a boat and you don't need taxis its all walking distance go to their website and check it out very cool place and VERY popular. The bar is very fun and food is good. you can walk to the bar from your rental its maybe a 100 ft away. LOTS of people park in the channel over the weekend.

4. Re: Memorial Day Weekend Get Away

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Lake Havasu City
Recent Conversations