We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April Visit

Seattle
Level Contributor
336 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
April Visit

We are visiting a relative in Sun City the first week in April this year and want to go somewhere for a couple of nights. We've been to the Grand Canyon and Sedona. We love the water, so are considering Lake Havasu. My concern is the reputation it has for Spring Break partying. I checked the spring break schedule for ASU and U of A and it looks like their breaks this year are in March. It's not that we are opposed to partying, just don't want it to be crazy! My questions are:

1. What are the chances that there will be out-of-control partying the first week in April (I don't know what college schedules to consider)

2. If there will be spring break partying, would we be able to get away from it, depending on where we stay? I don't mind "visiting" the party, just don't want to be stuck with it to the point we can't sleep, etc.

3. If LH will be a poor choice, any other suggestions for a lake get-away near Sun City?

1. Re: April Visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Lake Havasu City