We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shared car 2nice people Hazyview-Timbavati(Shindzela) midMay

Ostrava, Czech...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
shared car 2nice people Hazyview-Timbavati(Shindzela) midMay

Hi,

we are two travelling to South Africa finally :-).

I spent quite a time to look for shuttles between places, find most of them very expensive (150km - 770R???)

we are a bit afraid to rent a car and drive on the left..

was thinking there must be people travelling same days like us (Jburg 13th May, from Hazyview to Hoedspruit (actually lodge close) cca 15-16th May.

arent there another 2 easygoing people who want to rent a car? We are keen to share the car rental / gas. Only to be drop off in the city of Hazyview (from Jburg) or from 15th May Hazyview - Hoedspruit way.

Let us know, might be cheaper for all of us in the end, quite difficult to stay at different accommodations without car.

Thank a lot!

Lucie

Tempe, Arizona
Destination Expert
for South Africa, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
Level Contributor
8,954 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shared car 2nice people Hazyview-Timbavati(Shindzela) midMay

I read your question a couple of times, and still am not sure exactly when and where you need transportation.

Ostrava, Czech...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: shared car 2nice people Hazyview-Timbavati(Shindzela) midMay

Hello,

2 options: from Jburg to Hazyview 13th May after 12.30pm

but Im just finding out that lodges dont organize pick up from lodge to safari which means additional costs, rigth?

or more importantigly from Hazyview to our accommodation close to Hoedspruit..15-16th May

we are thinking 2 nights Hazyview, 2 nights something cheaper Hoedspruit and 3 nights we have in Shindzela..I found ok shuttle to Hazyview..we are 2 so actually from Hazyview to Hoedspruit / Shindzela.

we are two..only Hoedspruit - Shindzela shuttle costs 440 Rand..we wanna combine but no keen to rent a car..if no other option than I think we dont have other way.

your proposals are very welcomed! :-)

cheers.

Lucie

3. Re: shared car 2nice people Hazyview-Timbavati(Shindzela) midMay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2013, 10:24
Get answers to your questions about Hazyview