We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Woolworths Food Shopping

Which Nelspruit hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cornwall England
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
153 reviews
Save Topic
Woolworths Food Shopping

Hi can anyone tell me which is the biggest Woolworths in Nelspruit that has a food department? I want to stock up for our two weeks in Kruger at a Woolworths if possible. Thanks Charlie

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
3,529 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Woolworths Food Shopping

Probably the one at the Riverside Mall.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Woolworths Food Shopping

Seems like you are one step ahead of me...

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
826 posts
265 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Woolworths Food Shopping

There is also one at Phalaborwa about 2km from the gate, they will give you a pass to go, it is our favourite shop as the quality is so good. So when you are in the north a good place to go without wasting game viewing time.

Queensland...
Level Contributor
2,058 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Woolworths Food Shopping

Is Woolies the 20% extra one pays? Not imo. Can buy free range chicken/eggs elsewhere at considerably less. Re vegs, i don't detect a difference. But obviously plenty buyers feel WW offers a better product and are willing to pay more for it.

Cornwall England
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Woolworths Food Shopping

WW is great for us coming on holiday and you can make a list online at their store and bring it with you!! Pick and Pay is very good as well. Thanks for the help. C

6. Re: Woolworths Food Shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2015, 20:15
Get answers to your questions about Nelspruit