We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

safer stay

Macau
Level Contributor
102 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
safer stay

We, 3 people, want to rent a house in the world cup days, do someone give me suggestion where is safer? Midrand, Germiston or Soweto? Thanks.

Pretoria
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: safer stay

Of these three I prefer Midrand.

Edited: 14 June 2010, 07:57
Macau
Level Contributor
102 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: safer stay

thank you very much

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
819 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: safer stay

Midrand for sure

Macau
Level Contributor
102 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: safer stay

Thank you, I decide to book a house in Midrand during world cup 2010.

Pretoria
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: safer stay

If you have not already paid, I suggest also looking at other areas around Johanneburg.

Midrand is a bit far from the stadium, although Midrand is not very expensive. Midrand is not in Johannesburg, it is between Johannesburg and Pretoria.

In Johannesburg itself, not too far from the stadium, you could look at the following areas: Aucklandpark or Melville (not very expensive, good middle class suburbs) Rosebank or Fourways or Sandton (very expensive but very nice)

Edited: 16 June 2010, 09:35
6. Re: safer stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about North-West Province