We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Sun City in July and August

salsameisje
Level Contributor
155 posts
Save Topic
Weather in Sun City in July and August

Hello,

I'm planning to stay in Sun City for 2 nights at the Cabana's. What time would be better for the weather July or August. And will we be able to sunbathe and make use of the valley of the waves.

Also who can advise on some nice restaurants.

Thank you!

Cape Town
Level Contributor
274 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Sun City in July and August

Hoi Salsameisje,

(will continue in English, although I suspect you are native Dutch speaker like me)

You are travelling to South Africa in the winter months. Sun City however is in the NWP which gets most of its rain in summer afternoon showers. Having said that temperatures are usually cold to mild, but expect anything from close to freezing to 25 degrees. It will be a great time to go to the nearby game parks (like Pilanesberg) as the vegetation isn't as thick as it is in summer.

Groetjes uit een koel Kaapstad,

Ronald

ZippingZebra

salsameisje
Level Contributor
155 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Sun City in July and August

Yes I am dutch :-)

Unfortunatly that is the only big holiday my daughter has in South Afrika's winter. So I can basicly expect any weather.... So I'll have to pack for cold, sun and rain.

Dankje wel!

Groetjes uit Nederland.

3. Re: Weather in Sun City in July and August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Sun City
Recent Conversations