We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Sun City to Ivory Tree Game Lodge, Pilanesberg

Which Sun City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
4 posts
Save Topic
Transfer from Sun City to Ivory Tree Game Lodge, Pilanesberg

Hi

I am looking for a transfer company who can transfer us from the The Palace of the Lost City, Sun City to Ivory Tree Game Lodge (Pilanesberg National Park) and from Ivory Tree Game Lodge (Pilanesberg National Park) to Sheperd's Tree Game Lodge (Pilanesberg National Park) in October. We are 2 Adults and 1 child.

Every quote was way over our budget and most companies operate from Johannesburg so the cost is too expensive. I was hoping to find a local transfer company that resides close to Sun City/Pilanesberg Area who can assist us. Does anyone know if there are any companies that are based in this area? I have already checked with the lodges and they do not offer transfers :(

Hoping to get an answer soon.

Thanks everyone

1. Re: Transfer from Sun City to Ivory Tree Game Lodge, Pilanesberg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2015, 06:17