We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant in riebeek kasteel

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
restaurant in riebeek kasteel

any recommendations for where to eat?

Harare, Zimbabwe
Level Contributor
809 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant in riebeek kasteel

Try Cafe Felix.

I have always had good food there. Its between Kasteel and Riebeeck Wes.

Cape Town
Level Contributor
12 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurant in riebeek kasteel

I completely agree CAFE Felix is excellent and I would add the Barn. Few months ago, I went to the Barn for a romantic dinner - www.thebarnriebeekkasteel.co.za and the next day we went to Cafe Felix for brunch.

Enjoy it! Riebeeck Kasteel is one of my favourite village!

Nadege

www.voilacapetown.com

Cape Town
Level Contributor
10,094 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurant in riebeek kasteel

Agree on Cafe Felix but also like Kasteelberg Bistro where you can eat on a lovely wide covered verandah overlooking the village sqaure and also the refurbished Royal Hotel (where btw they serve the best cream teas north of the city - and south of Devon!)

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurant in riebeek kasteel

Thank you. I booked a table at Cafe Felix!!! Will work in brunch at one of the other places mentioned tomorrow morning.

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,965 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurant in riebeek kasteel

The only problem with Cafe Felix is that it is closed on a Thursday and this was the day of our day trip to Tulbagh from Franschhoek - so no elevenses for us ! (or do I sense plan 24 coming on, surely not !!)

6. Re: restaurant in riebeek kasteel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2009, 05:23