We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cape Town area - what's currently getting fab foodie votes?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
642 posts
104 reviews
Save Topic
Cape Town area - what's currently getting fab foodie votes?

Back in the Cape early in 2014 and would value Forum regulars views on say, top 3 places - whatever price range, for food, in and around Cape Town?

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Western Cape, Cape Town Central
Level Contributor
3,853 posts
544 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cape Town area - what's currently getting fab foodie votes?

Hi

I'm thinking of March now, as flights expensive at Easter!!

Littlejohn I've also had a very good meal at Ryan's Kitchen in Franschhoek and an excellent lunch at La Motte and an average lunch at La Motte!

My next visit, I am definitely heading to Jordan in Stellenbosch. I see they are also going to open a deli there

Lisa

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
642 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cape Town area - what's currently getting fab foodie votes?

wow - Nic how well organised are you! Lisa - we've been booked for ages because of the weding we're going to - so gave us time to grab some decent fares - only 120 days to go!!!!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
845 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Cape Town area - what's currently getting fab foodie votes?

Welcome back Littlejohn, you and Van de Caab returned to the forum again on the same day - it's getting to be quite like old times!! Also counting the days until our next visit for 6 weeks at the end of January.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
642 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Cape Town area - what's currently getting fab foodie votes?

Thanks for the welcome! And great to be back - hi also to VdC.....long time, no see!

15. Re: Cape Town area - what's currently getting fab foodie votes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2014, 04:18