We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Primi Royal Hotel - best room?

In cooperation with: Cape Town Tourism
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Primi Royal Hotel - best room?

Hi, i have booked the Primi Royal hotel for our wedding anniversary next February - i've been told we can have room 9 or 10. Both look nice - any thoughts on the best out of these two? Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Primi Royal
Primi Royal
449 Reviews
Camps Bay, South Africa
Fordingbridge...
Level Contributor
2,085 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Primi Royal Hotel - best room?

We stayed in room 9 a few years ago & loved it because you not only have views across the Atlantic but also of Lions Head, the same as from the bar. We thought that it was also quieter than room 10.

We found it to be a very friendly hotel with an excellent bar & restaurant & obviously very convenient for the beach & the other restaurants on the strip.

Have a super anniversary, we celebrated our 25th last year just up the hill at Entabeni Guest House! We don't arrive back there until early March next year after yet another leisurely trip along Route 62 to & from Knysna.

Mentioned in this post
Lion's Head
Lion's Head
3,516 Reviews
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Knysna
Knysna
Western Cape, South Africa
Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
4,271 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Primi Royal Hotel - best room?

my husband and I and daughter and husband had rooms 9 and 10 back in January. Both are very nice, one of them has a bath tub on the balcony. Both have spacious sitting areas plus a little area for tea making. The balconies are huge, but the only improvement I would suggest is a sun bed would have been nice. However, there are table and chairs .

If you don't fancy going out, you can order in from a nearby Primi restaraunt, very nice food and whoever is on night duty will lay the table and dish it up for you.

Nothing is too much trouble for the staff.

My daughter and husband eat out at fine restaurants all over the world and enjoyed SALT a short taxi ride away on the way to CT city.

Cod father, around the corner was also good.

3. Re: Primi Royal Hotel - best room?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 18:40