We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mouillepointe accomodations in Cape Town

In cooperation with: Cape Town Tourism
new york
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
mouillepointe accomodations in Cape Town

Hello:

I have been trying to figure out which accomodations in MouillePoint would be the closest to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront.

Dolphin Guest House

Africa Beach Studio

205 Westridge

MouillePoint Village

Amalfi

La Splendida

or something else

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mouillepointe accomodations in Cape Town

As far as I can say, the three closest for you would be Africa Beach Studio, Mouille Point Village and La Splendida.

I don't know any of them personally as I live here and am not in the travel industry, so have no cause to use any of these places. The fact that La Splendida is part of the Portfolio collection makes me think I would recommend that because of the Portfolio collections' good reputation.

Hope that helps.

By the way, for your information Blaauberg is actually quite fare from the V&A Waterfront, a good 15 minute drive. (It is sometimes spelt Blouberg - same place - go figure, this is South Africa!)

Cape Town, South...
Destination Expert
for Cape Town Central
Level Contributor
902 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: mouillepointe accomodations in Cape Town

Dolphin guest house

Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mouillepointe accomodations in Cape Town

Capensis, why do you say Dolphin guest house is the closest to the Waterfront when it is in Blouberg which is a good drive to Town?

Blouberg, Cape Town
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: mouillepointe accomodations in Cape Town

There is a Dolphin Inn in Mouille Point, close to the V&A Waterfront, but there is also a Dolphin Inn Blouberg. Blouberg is about 25 km from the city centre. Very popular kite-surfing destination. It is from the Blaauwberg Beachfront where you can enjoy the classic view of Table Mountain seen from across Table Bay. It is one of the fastest growing suburbs in Cape Town, and the vibey beachfront area has several restaurants & bars and let's not forget the kitesurfing schools. The long stretch of sandy beach and the stunning seaviews makes it a beautiful spot for a early morning or a sunset walks.

Dolphin Inn offers clean & comfortable accommodation for visitors travelling on a budget or visitor's who rather want to spend more money on their activities and things they do to make their Cape Town visit a memorable one. www.dolphinguesthouse.co.za

5. Re: mouillepointe accomodations in Cape Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 16:18