We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

we will be visiting Cape Town 2009

In cooperation with: Cape Town Tourism
Bromley, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
77 reviews
Save Topic
we will be visiting Cape Town 2009

We will be flying into Cape Town from London Heathrow in the middle of February to celebrate our wedding anniversary there and also to attend a wedding in March. Obviously we would like to see as much as possible. The Garden Route. Safari, and to celebrate our anniversary in style.

We will be hiring a car and intend to travel the vineyards and also to sample and stay there. Table Mountain Port Elizabeth are also on our list of must sees- any other tips on acommodation, eating etc

thank you

McGregor, South...
Level Contributor
2,846 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: we will be visiting Cape Town 2009

Can you be a litlle more specific about what you want to know. Not sure why Port Elizabeth would be a must see - its not close to Cape Town, but it is a good base for visiting some game reserves such as Addo. There are no safaris in the Cape Town area. The winelands are certainly worth a visit and at least a 2 night stay - and more if you have the time

Yorkshire, England
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: we will be visiting Cape Town 2009

I did a trip report on here in about March this year of a 3 week trip we took to South Africa and garden route/port Elizabeth for Addo/Scotia which we thoroughly enjoyed.

I did all my researching of the B&B's and places we visited on this fantastic trip advisor web site so if I can be of any help you can ask me any specific questions and I will give you my thoughts based on what we did.

BJB

3. Re: we will be visiting Cape Town 2009

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 02:17