We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi

In cooperation with: Cape Town Tourism
Manchester, England
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Taxi

Can anyone tell me the Approx taxi fare from Cape Town Airport to the President Hotel Bantry Bay thanks

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
3,529 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi

I would guess about R150 - R200 depending on number of passengers

Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi

Hi there, I think the taxi cost is approx R7/km, but not sure of the distance you are going.

If you are interested in a shuttle, there is a link on this web site that also has some other useful information.

http://www.go-cape.co.za/airport.htm

Good Luck.

By the way, on some of the "official" tourist sites, they mention that you can take a "minibus taxi" which is by far the most cost effective, PLEASE don't do this, they are DANGEROUS and account for by far the most road deaths in our country. If the shuttle service uses a mimibus, that is a completley different story.

Good Luck and enjoy your visit to our lovely country, there is such a great energy in our land, I hope you love it as much as I do.

Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi

After posting the previous letter, I had another thought, which is to contact the President hotel itself, these good hotels very often offer their own shuttle service which would probably all in all be your simplest solution.

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi

Thanks a lot for that information I am really looking forward to visiting your Country