We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day program in cape town

In cooperation with: Cape Town Tourism
Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
One day program in cape town

Hi,

I will be traveling to cape town in first week of May. I have one free day in the tour. Any suggestions on how best to spend it? Also, what would weather be like.. I heard its somewhat cold in May.

Edited: 18 April 2010, 17:36
Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
2,581 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One day program in cape town

Hi TravellingMono

Depends what stuff you would have done already and what your interests.

Cape Town can be cold and rainy or warm and sunny during May.

The luck of the draw.

Cary, North Carolina
Level Contributor
385 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One day program in cape town

A trip to Robben Island and Table Mountain will give you a good overview of the area and if time allows the Waterfront.

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One day program in cape town

Hi,

Hmm... I am little wary of the weather. I sooooooo wish to be atop the Table Mountain. I have gone ahead and booked a half-day trip with Hylton Ross (Table mountain and aquarium). Thanks a ton for the advise.

--

regards,

4. Re: One day program in cape town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2010, 05:24