We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel info in Cape town

In cooperation with: Cape Town Tourism
houston
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
Save Topic
Hotel info in Cape town

Does anyone knows about the hotel called African Pride Crystal Towers Hotel....in Rialto Road, Century City, 7441

Cape Town 7441.......Location....How's this hotel should I go ahead and book it....The location is ok please advise......

houston
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel info in Cape town

If I need to choose from African Pride Crystal Towers Hotel or Holiday inn express city center which one should I choose...

Thanks...

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Western Cape, Cape Town Central
Level Contributor
3,324 posts
526 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel info in Cape town

Hi bind23

Not sure I would choose century city as somewhere to base myself in Cape Town. Nor would the Holiday Inn Express be my choice.

Have a search on TA. What Cape Town, and indeed South Africa, does very well, are guest houses. These are more like boutique hotels, are excellent value for money, and much more friendly than chain hotels. Your hosts will be very helpful and help you to get the most out of your holiday. If you let us know your budget, then people may be able to recommend places.

As for areas, it depends what you want out of your holiday.

For the beach, Camps Bay is a good option. De Waterkant is my personal favourite. This has a great local vibe. Accommodation mainly self catering here. The V and Waterfront, for upmarket hotels and apartments.

So have a look on TA for options, and come back and ask for recommendations

Lisa

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
2,431 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel info in Cape town

Hi bind23

What is your reason for your visit?

Do you need to be at Century city and not need transport?

cape town
Level Contributor
65 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel info in Cape town

Century City is near the N1 freeway and a giant mall not a great location for a stay in Cape Town, there are much better options available. Lisa gives a great suggestion!

5. Re: Hotel info in Cape town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2011, 06:21