We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safari info for March 2011

In cooperation with: Cape Town Tourism
houston
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
Save Topic
Safari info for March 2011

I need help to organize my trip...Me and my husband going to Cape town in March 2011...We're staying in Cape for 5 days and then 2 and 1/2 day we have for safari...Before i was thinking about Sanbona but it is coming up pretty expensive....Then I thought about fly Port Elizabeth it is costing me the same almost cost of flight hire cab to reach reserve then accomodation cost there...

Then I choose to go GONDWANA reserve for that we don't have to fly we can drive not sure 3-4 hrs drive and for two nights stay and meals costing me $850.00usd....

Please advise me here I'm doing right is it worth it should I go ahead and go for Gondwana.....How far it is from Cape driving?....

Thanks.

cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
5,982 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safari info for March 2011

Bind - I just CANNOT believe you have posted yet ANOTHER question about your safari. This is about the 7th question you have posted asking the same question in a different format. Why dont you just continue with the one question and answer the people who have helped you. I gave you information on Sibuye. You have just said its a 3-4 hrs drive to Gondwana and then asked how far the drive is. 850 Us $ is for nothing for 2 nights - thats 425 US $ a night thats R3,000 a night for 2 people - its the cheapest. However I know nothing about Gondwana - Please look at ALL the answers everyone has spent giving you on ALL your other questions about the same topic. You have all the answers , no-one can make the decision for you - you need to decide what you want to spend and where you want to go.

Tempe, Arizona
Destination Expert
for South Africa, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
Level Contributor
8,649 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Safari info for March 2011

Good point, Diva.. I answered him once as thoroughly as I can.

3. Re: Safari info for March 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2011, 05:17