We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coach Hire on the Wild Coast

In cooperation with: Cape Town Tourism
Harrisonburg...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Coach Hire on the Wild Coast

I'm looking for a company that could provide transportation for 14 people from East London airport to lodging near Coffee Bay and would greatly appreciate any suggestions.Thank you

ILIOS Travel
Taxis & Shuttles, Wine Tours & Tastings , Nature & Wildlife Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours
Citi Shuttles
Taxis & Shuttles
Africa Afrika Cabs and Tours
Wineries & Vineyards, Taxis & Shuttles, Wine Tours & Tastings , Private Tours, Day Trips
Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
2,956 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coach Hire on the Wild Coast

Hi ValleyProfessor

I used these people for transport from the airport to the city.

http://www.elbusshuttle.com/aboutus.htm

Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
902 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Coach Hire on the Wild Coast

Springbok Atlas is a good company to consider. I THINK it may cost you around R4000.00 but you will have to check. You may get a coach for around R3000.00 but you have to consider that companies like Springbok Atlas, Mega Coach etc. have all the necessary permits and liability cover, excellent coaches, professional drivers and good safety records.

Don't just go for the cheapest option.

3. Re: Coach Hire on the Wild Coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2011, 07:37